I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

miercuri, 30 ianuarie 2013

inspired Monday

Monday morning i visited a friends site, Tatiana (paper mache and zentangle artist) and  the whole day stood under the spell of getting on with some doodles.Sunday evening i painted a few paper beads,just a few then a white rock from our seaside vacation was brought by my eldest son in front of my nose,desk.as a bit of paint remained on my brush i just spotted the rock and leaved up to Monday,when charged with good doodle karma i started to play with the pink dots.
when it was ready i found an old piece of paper clay cookie form and continued the doodles.then a coiled and well sanded paper piece and other bits appeared from my magic box and here the results:painted rocks and doodle brooches,some of them will be available in my shop later.


 doodled rocks




 paperclay(storebought about 3 years ago)
 coiled and sanded newspaper roll

so еще раз спасибо Татьяна!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu