I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

sâmbătă, 25 februarie 2012

upcycled gift tag into doodle gift tag

i think i got bored coiling (this is what i've been doing lately in my spare time) and rolling paper so today i continued my eco-friendly activity by upcycling a cardboard gift tag.it always feels so good when come back to my first love-doodling! ... three steps and ready!...thanks for watching!


                               step 3 was to glue a piece of white paper on the cardboard
                                                       and the finished gift tag :

                                    sealed with mod podge then a mat acrylic spray varnish.
                                           note:-the hanger is also a recyled gift wrap paper 

 this is also my entry to the "Show and tell on Saturday #20" rolling over at artistsinblogland !


                                        the ice is melting..................ildi
         

2 comentarii:

  1. Beautiful! Clever you.
    What is mod podge?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. thank you Pia! mod podge is a water base white glue which is drying faster then the pva (white glue).it comes in three variants -mat,shiny and specially for paper.I got shinny from Canada.

    RăspundețiȘtergere