I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

joi, 10 martie 2011

"something Blue"

week nr 12th challange is calling for a touch of blue..no problem with that,i love blue!
well,once again i had to smile reaching  the end of my little doodling.i never know what the string broughts to me ,shapes are getting "sense" during the doodle "process"...no struggling for a gorgeous outcome,lol.it is spontanious and that's why i love it! please beleive me i wouldn't have otherwise draw those big brests,lol...however they are beautiful in there voluptuousness and who doesn't love round forms ;)

now meet her,my molett mermaid lady in her way home,carrying goodies for the little ones...

made it yesterday on a dark blue card i've got as a present from Helene in our atcs trade(standard atc size,gel pen and soft watercolor pencils).

thanks for stopping by,
ildi

7 comentarii:

  1. your mermaid is lovely (she has a bit the same shape as me) and the air-bubbles make the picture complete.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. This is gorgeous - dark without being dull!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Stunning effect! I thought it would be another material than paper and pens. At first sight it looked like windowcolors with silver conturs :-o !
    Love this very much.

    RăspundețiȘtergere