I beleive art is healing.when I draw I relax. I'm happy when a doodle is finished.Then I start a new one.no frustrations.this active relax recently is my main summer "spare-time"activity.Just pencils and paper.Taken everywhere.

duminică, 22 august 2010

we've been out for a week and what a suprise... i haven't show much not to much words and already having two followers!you've made me so happy !!!
i was writting about the path that took me back to my old love doodling. .. thought i had a lot of plans regarding my papier mache stuffs for this summer it really doesn't came up the way i wanted.i'm not complaining, winter will come and hope it will resolve everything while now ( still  summer not for long though...)it is much easier to calm down my "artistic"thirst with some "zen"doodles.

so here is the path-amy is one of my papier mache blogs follower.she recently started a blog called "A Million Words Project "  ,there i met susan HP  "Thursday's Child".then i just chose to click on a thumbnail i liked from the art bloghop she hosts.what i chosen was Eden over at http://geeden.blogspot.com/ she leded me to sue doodles there i found sandra aka molossus whos devoted fan i am.:)
i put almost all my doodles at my flickr  but there are some more i want you to show.
enjoy :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu